The fed are now soda nazis. No soda for you, unless you buy it before noon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My dad would smoke large chunks of bologna and eat tomatos like an apple with a salt shaker in the other hand. He was a smoker and would cover his eggs with pepper, to the point that you couldn't see the eggs anymore.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Great Grandpa had fried bologna, fried eggs and black coffee for 2 meals a day for like 95 years and he lived a pretty good life. I vote to make that the standardized breakfast and lunch for all children starting in 1st grade.
I know what you mean. My Grandma just passed in February. She was 98. She cooked all of the fried foods her whole life. She had a buger joint in walking distance of her house that she would walk to and eat about 3-4 times a week. I guess the burgers finally got her.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude you don't put anything on fried taters. It is un-american. Freakin Canadians. You might as well put mayo on french fries. Just giving yall a hard time, but seriously don't put anything on fried potatoes. I have a buddy that eats ketchup on the $5 corndogs at the gunshow. Refuses to eat mustard. I don't understand it.

It is a good thing we have the government around to tell us what to eat. They need a hotline so I can call in for them to tell might what to eat every meal.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My dad would smoke large chunks of bologna and eat tomatos like an apple with a salt shaker in the other hand. He was a smoker and would cover his eggs with pepper, to the point that you couldn't see the eggs anymore.

I'll have to admit when mater season is in full swing, that is what I eat for morning and afternoon breaks. Slice them up, a little salt and tons of pepper.
Not covered, but heavy.
I like to think I'm eating healthy?

Side note: Some of my co-workers hate maters. They do have a lot of acid.
Maybe my personal PH needs maters, or is there a reason that some others can't have them in their diet?

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of corn dogs......one day in elementary school my corn dog rolled into my chocolate pudding........best corn dog EVER. From that day on, I always looked forward to corn dog day. I still do it from time to time. Give it a try. I promise its not as bad as it sounds!!!!!

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Speaking of corn dogs......one day in elementary school my corn dog rolled into my chocolate pudding........best corn dog EVER. From that day on, I always looked forward to corn dog day. I still do it from time to time. Give it a try. I promise its not as bad as it sounds!!!!!

Will have to pass this on to my sister, she has a metabolism faster than a hummingbird and puts chocolate on several foods where it doesn't belong. Chocolate on ruffles potato chips is pretty good though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom