The Lack of "Community" on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that if you want to personally meet members YOU should put together an event, of your choosing, and invite us all. I'd be willing to get together for a big cookout with the likes of okshooters folks. Looking forward to the invite.
we used to do that before the change

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that if you want to personally meet members YOU should put together an event, of your choosing, and invite us all. I'd be willing to get together for a big cookout with the likes of okshooters folks. Looking forward to the invite.

we used to do that before the change

I did this just a few months ago and had a great turnout and everyone had a BLAST. We have been trying to get everyone together to do it again, but I think when I get back from vacation I'm just going to pick a date and do it.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Slowed down so much and "went national" that I just joined Bartertown just to have something to read. Kinda sad, but like Joel said lot less community. Good thing is most folks are already over there.

Okie Boom

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been a member of a good # of forums over the years. From a variety of vehicle forums, firearms, etc.. One thing is certain, the places are always going to go through ups and downs. The good news is that when the old cycle out it is just a matter of the new folks working in conjunction with the remaining forum veterans to bring the place back up to it's former glory, and possibly even make a few improvements.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have to say it is the Mods that kill this forum and have for the past few years. I am an American Indian, why would I want to join a forum that has a Mod that thinks racism is a big joke and never happens. It's different if a member has that opinion, but when a Mod does, it pushes people away. If you do not believe me read the white privilege thread and lots of things that the Fatboy tactical Mod says on here.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hang out here, BTown and others, but I do not post here as much as I did, and I do think OSA has gone down hill. Except for people I have dealt with for years, I really can not tell much difference between OSA and Armslist. There is no group feeling anymore. Before we could get into some heated debates without any real hurt feelings. Now it seems like butthurt central.

Latest posts

Top Bottom