The Lack of "Community" on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I love OSA this way, it's far more entertaining watching people (mods included) get as close as they can to breaking a rule without actually doing so. The mods are the best at "rule chicken," because they get to decide when a rule has been broken.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All that being said,
Cheaper than dirt sucks
Columbia jackets suck
Academy sucks
Cableas sucks
The only patented metal infused polymer lower sucks.
Texas trophy hunters association sucks
Safariland sucks
Freedom munitions sucks
Lynx winter field peas suck
Dsg arms suck
Bond arms suck

Last edited:

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Nope, not a single one. Because I dealt with established members, is my thought. My point with the classifieds was just that one used to have to have a minimum post count, I think it was like 20, before being allowed to sell in the classifieds. Why? Well, I think it was to prevent the classifieds from becoming like Armslist. It was an easy system with readily available feedback put in place so you could pretty easily see what others had too say about a transaction they had with a member. I dunno, it gave me a sense of trust I suppose to deal with someone who was known here.

OK. I can see that. I came back to sell a rifle because I didn't want to go via any of the other online options because OSA's classifieds are not like those ... at least to me. Like they say ... YMMV.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please see your @sshole post #49 in the Transgender thread in Politics (not sure how to link). I appreciate most of your differing opinions, but that is WAY over the line. Were you drunk? If so, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

No, I was not drunk. I stand by that post and am willing to defend my conclusion and explain how I came to it logically and of sound mind.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I was not drunk. I stand by that post and am willing to defend my conclusion and explain how I came to it logically and of sound mind.

And like a train at a switchyard run by a monkey , the thread goes off the tracks just that fast! LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over the past 7.5 years there have been plenty of members that posted crap which in turn elevated my blood pressure. At times I even stopped coming by and reading because of what I perceived as jackwagons. Truth be told this place doesn't feel the same. Still some great people on here I would do anything for if they gave me a ring. On a side note - I have conducted many a deal on this forum and all have been great. The only iffy deals are the ones that never made it to a "deal". Some of the most memorable are a few long time members who tell you they "will take it" then fall off the face of the earth.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please...

I 'd like to know how someone uses a disparaging remark as offensive as the "N" word and gets away with it. In any context...be it "ironic"or whatever.

Ridge, seriously, I don't subscribe to
your viewpoint, but I listen to you. When you regress to juvenile remarks, it seriously disappoints.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you regress to juvenile remarks, it seriously disappoints.

Join the Disappointed By RH Club. My parents are founding members, my bosses attend meetings now and again, and most of the women I've slept with subscribe to the newsletter.

It was tongue-in-cheek, in reference to a known troll that posts like a lost Phelps child and brings up sodomy every chance he gets. I fail to see how my sarcastic use of that word is more offensive than said troll's repeated calls for discrimination against and marginalization of homosexuals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom