The looting and damage from hoodlums is unacceptable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel terrible for George Floyd and his family but this looting and damage to private property should not be allowed to continue. It should not be allowed to start in the first place. Does anyone not know what to expect with these kids of events happen ? Why can't a real plan be put in place before it all starts ?

I agree that all four of those officers need to be charged with murder now, and stand trial. All four are culpable and should stand trial.

But, I just watched a news report and people are still just walking in to a target and stealing and carrying out as much stuff as they possibly can. The people doing that are just common criminals and hoodlums and know that no one is going to stop them. The government needs to figure out how to put a stop to this kind of crap. Bring in the national guard or something, but this looting, damaging private and public property and all of that should be dealt with.

These people are not there to protest or show their support for the poor guy who was murdered. They are they to use the situation to steal and destroy. Kind of says something about a whole lot of people that are willing to take advantage of a crisis to get what they want....sounds kind of like the democrats doesn't it ?

Last edited:

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the same thing over and over. Remember the Michael Brown incident ,most of the people arrested were from out of town. It is odd how these protesters all cry out for justice but, justice doesn't apply to property owners they steal from.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
<iframe width="706" height="422" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Governor Walz will slow walk this to make a political point. He could have already activated the national Guard but you know the old saying. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember it well and many of these thiefs are out of towners as well, and now they are about to start looting another Target store in St. Paul. I think a few well placed rounds might put a stop to this crap !

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with you on all counts. But, I can't understand why's at least one of the cop who were watching couldn't have told the guy -"maybe you should relax your knee a little." Surely they are not all that calloused.

HarveyDanger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mean next they’ll be throwing tea in a bay or something. You can’t riot, it doesn’t hold up historically as an effective type of protest, not over death or taxes

I mean just stand there in full military gear like a normal person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you on all counts. But, I can't understand why's at least one of the cop who were watching couldn't have told the guy -"maybe you should relax your knee a little." Surely they are not all that calloused.
I just can't imagine why either. I bet they did not think the guy was going to die and it would just be glossed over as it had been in the past. We'll have to wait and see, but I hope they get the max. You know I'm in favor of anyone killing a police officer being a capital murder. Almost seems like this kind of a crime by police should receive the same level of punishment. I believe that would be the death penalty, and all 4 cops are as guilty and the louse with the knee on the man.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean next they’ll be throwing tea in a bay or something. You can’t riot, it doesn’t hold up historically as an effective type of protest, not over death or taxes

I mean just stand there in full military gear like a normal person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ideology is so flawed its not even funny. The boston tea party destroyed government owned tea in protest of taxation without representation. The boat wasn't damaged. No one was hurt. If these hoodlums had limited the destruction to just police vehicles it would be a fair comparison. Destroying private property of people who were not involved is nowhere near the same.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That ideology is so flawed its not even funny. The boston tea party destroyed government owned tea in protest of taxation without representation. The boat wasn't damaged. No one was hurt. If these hoodlums had limited the destruction to just police vehicles it would be a fair comparison. Destroying private property of people who were not involved is nowhere near the same.
Yeah, but then they wouldn't get free stuff...

I actually don't remember, but does this stuff ever happen in Texas or Oklahoma?

Latest posts

Top Bottom