The Marcus Dupree Story on Espn at 7:00

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean this Mom and Barry were probably both correct that Marcus should have returned to OU. It's just a shame he was treated like a piece of meat by those that got close to him.

ldmtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember Marcus well. The kid was a beast, a really fast beast. Too bad that Farley dude (think that was his name) had so much influence on him. Plus he stole all of his money.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marcus Dupree and Joe Don Looney were the two best running backs OU ever had. Period.

Marcus Dupree had more skill than anyone I ever saw with the possible exception of Barry Sanders. Joe Don Looney was just a beast with the ball in his hands.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marcus Dupree and Joe Don Looney were the two best running backs OU ever had. Period.

Marcus Dupree had more skill than anyone I ever saw with the possible exception of Barry Sanders. Joe Don Looney was just a beast with the ball in his hands.

Guess you have never seen billy sims, joe washington, steve owens, adrian peterson, quentin griffin, ect, ect.

Marcus was great but not the greatest. His problem was he didnt want to practice.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess you have never seen billy sims, joe washington, steve owens, adrian peterson, quentin griffin, ect, ect.

Marcus was great but not the greatest. His problem was he didnt want to practice.

GForce, I was sitting in the stands when Tommy McDonald and Clendon Thomas were running wild. I've seen them all.

mild bill

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a great story about what might have been, I enjoyed every bit of it, but I'm still wondering how OU was able to get the Mother a double wide, I thought that was not allowed by the NCAA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom