The Official OC'r Sighting Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friday I was visiting with the security guard at the local wall world market. Visited with him for almost 20 minutes ( I was open carrying) . Well this yesterday morning I went in and talked to him again and he said I see you got your out for all to see. I did not have the heart to tell him I was open carrying the last time I was talking to him.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally saw someone else OCing this evening at Walmart. It was a young airman recently back from Iraq. He was OCing a baby Glock [.40 cal] in a Blackhawk Serpa 2 holster. He wearing a black T-shirt and some knee length shorts. We had a short chat.. he said I was the first he'd seen as well.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still haven't spotted anyone. I guess I'll have to stalk oneshott.

On a positive note. I learned that Vision bank here in Ada took there signage down a few months ago. They sent an email to thier employees reminding them of the new law and to not be alarmed if they spotted someone with a
gun.

Sounds to me like they get it.

LOL go ahead, stalk away...

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a guy in Waffle House in Moore this morning that was OC'ing what looked like a 1911. The waitress commented that he was the first one to bring a gun in there. Little does she know that a gun is standard each time I visit waffle house morning or night for years. LOL :D
I think most non-gun people would be stunned at how many people around them are carrying.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Friday I was visiting with the security guard at the local wall world market. Visited with him for almost 20 minutes ( I was open carrying) . Well this yesterday morning I went in and talked to him again and he said I see you got your out for all to see. I did not have the heart to tell him I was open carrying the last time I was talking to him.
Thats funny right there...

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most non-gun people would be stunned at how many people around them are carrying.

Judging by the comments on the local news stations Facebook pages, you're absolutely right. Way too many people assumed this law meant that any and all Oklahomans are now legally able to carry guns out in public, as if they haven't been doing so for almost 20 years.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If people aren't noticing you're OC'ing... Perhaps you're doing it wrong

Latest posts

Top Bottom