The Post-Newtown Witch Hunt----Michelle Malkin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amazing how they can spew their hatred and calls for violence and no one seems to care. If a single Tea Party person did that it would be headline news everywhere.

Funny you mention this about Tea Party people - I grew up in NY City and have many liberal friends & acquaintances from those days. I routinely hear several of them rant about "Tea Party" people (they usually use much more insulting and sometimes obscene names) and their racism, sexism, violent proclivities, etc., etc. I went to several Tea Party rallies in Georgia and never saw any anti-social behavior. I generally saw well-behaved, law-abiding people peacefully rallying. I did see one or two instances of what might be called "racially charged" signs or slogans and those folks and their signs were either shouted down or told to get packing. That was in stark contrast to the "Occupy Whatever" crowd who were idolized by the liberal press, and their academic cronies, despite illegal, disgusting, and clearly anti-social behavior being the stock-in-trade of the Occupiers. Amazing hypocrisy or self-imposed blindness on this issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom