The Walking Dead....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was rather surprised at the fact that the season finally was only an hour long. Then they spent half the episode (it felt like) on flashbacks. It was a good episode, but not what I would've considered a season finale. Anyone else excited for the new show "Turn" in the same time slot? Starts next Sunday.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I like the fact that Rick has faced his daemons and is now comfortable in his own skin again. Not sure if Carl actually got violated or not. I think it was close, but not quite - Another scar. Michone is good for him, she's strong and smart. She's dealt with her demons and can hold her own.

It's good to see (most) of the crew back together. Doc mullet is a joke - he needs to get eaten. Tara has yet to deal with her guilt and I feel she will become a liability eventually, she may be the first to end up on the grill. Glen and Maggie are a force to be reckoned with now that they are back together, I doubt anything will separate them short of death (hint).

All in all, I still miss Hershell, and the flashbacks reminded me of why. The group is missing the senior voice of reason with his passing.

The Sergent will become a stronger character as they move forward. He has good skills and is a strong dude, but he's no leader. That's Ricks job.

And he's PISSED now. HE's right, the Terminus crew is screwing with the wrong folks. Next season should be GOOD.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the fact that Rick has faced his daemons and is now comfortable in his own skin again. Not sure if Carl actually got violated or not. I think it was close, but not quite - Another scar. Michone is good for him, she's strong and smart. She's dealt with her demons and can hold her own. It's good to see (most) of the crew back together. Doc mullet is a joke - he needs to get eaten. Tara has yet to deal with her guilt and I feel she will become a liability eventually, she may be the first to end up on the grill. Glen and Maggie are a force to be reckoned with now that they are back together, I doubt anything will separate them short of death (hint). All in all, I still miss Hershell, and the flashbacks reminded me of why. The group is missing the senior voice of reason with his passing. The Sergent will become a stronger character as they move forward. He has good skills and is a strong dude, but he's no leader. That's Ricks job. And he's PISSED now. HE's right, the Terminus crew is screwing with the wrong folks. Next season should be GOOD.

I thought the Hershel flashbacks showed that he actually hurt rick in the long run. He took him out of a leadership role and **** went downhill. Hershel was good for the group but I think he also had a negative affect, as shown las night.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I actually think for a British guy he does the accent pretty well. I know the southern accent is hard for people to copy. Have you ever heard other celebrities try it? Way worse. And especially a guy from the UK it must be especially tough. I agree though, Reedus is definitely the strongest character. But I really like Rick.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they cannibals? Human traffickers? Just some serious jerks?

We don't know a thing about the Termites, but they got some weird business going on in that train yard.

Here's an image making the rounds, which is from a scene cut from last night's finale:

i.imgur.com_KkMr2OO.jpg

Maybe the Termites aren't cannibals, and are keeping zombified family members and friends around kind of how Hershel did in season two. And perhaps Rick's group is on the menu for these here zombies.

OR maybe the Termites are cannibals and are looking for a way to be able to coexist with the zombies, and they think they an achieve it through eating human flesh.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I called it a week or two ago, terminus is cannibals. They even said so- "They become a part of us so that we can grow stronger" translation- we eat them.

Also, not sure if anyone else noticed, but they were not being chased, they were being herded. When the group was about to make a right turn, there were 5-6 shots at the corner, which made them turn left. That was nothing but an elaborate cattle chute into the cattle car.

There were at least 2 other cartons full of people.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The herding of Ricks group at Terminus, was referenced earlier in the episode, when he was explaining to Carl and Michone, how to direct rabbits into the snare. I don't see them escaping from the rail car, unless they are aided by outside forces. Can't wait until fall to find out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom