The Worst Places To Seek Refuge During The Zombie Apocalypse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting that a lack of hardware stores indicate a high number of helpless lemmings ripe for the eating. What do you want to bet a low number of hardware stores also indicates a low number of gun stores?

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd think a fellow with solid skills could excel in those location also. With all the other goardheads getting wiped out quick there would be lots of scavenging available. Just have to be prepared and sneaky.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure about Honolulu being such a bad place. You have Pearl Harbor and Hickam Field, so munitions and food shouldn't be a problem for the near- to mid-term--and you're on an island in the middle of the Pacific, so once you eradicate the zombies, it's not like they're gonna be able to send reinforcements...

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not sure about Honolulu being such a bad place. You have Pearl Harbor and Hickam Field, so munitions and food shouldn't be a problem for the near- to mid-term--and you're on an island in the middle of the Pacific, so once you eradicate the zombies, it's not like they're gonna be able to send reinforcements...

Problem would be just to many of them. Now the big island might be another story. Lots of land to survive on and not the major congestion of the Honolulu area.

I always thought the big island should be the preppers dream location. Year round growing season, lots of land, good fishing, decent hunting on a nearby island, not that many people, etc, etc. If I had the money I would seriously think of moving there and buying an acreage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom