ThePatriotNurse: Who Will Die First when SHTF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Katrina just proved that a lot of us who are not worried about being insensitive are right. Nature don't care. You are either strong enough to survive whatever comes your way ... Or you are not. If you are not the most you should hope for is that your time is over quickly and painlessly as possible.

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is a very unappealing speaker. Usually people that make videos are at least compelling in some way. I couldn't get past "old people, amputees and the obese" move more slowly. (Well, duh!)

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn’t offend me and I’m on SS too.
I think she has some of the best videos on the web.

Too many people IMO have trigger (Black, White,Dem, Rep……)words and close there minds to the truth. All seems true with no nonsense talk. If you fall into one of these groups you better figure it out before it’s on the job training.

Hopefully nothing happen, don’t shoot the messenger, she right you take what you have and improvise. Quite frankly they throw nukes around and you won’t know a thing. I’d hate to survive just to die a painful death of radiation poisoning like the Japanese. JMO

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is a very unappealing speaker. Usually people that make videos are at least compelling in some way.

Maybe...but she's probably not wrong.

A lot of people aren't really interesting. That doesn't mean you can't learn something from them.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
She is a very unappealing speaker. Usually people that make videos are at least compelling in some way. I couldn't get past "old people, amputees and the obese" move more slowly. (Well, duh!)
You think "well, duh". But they have to tell people coffee is hot and do not use hair dryers in the shower!! What you think is common sense is something some folks need explained!!

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She hasn't a clue. In a SHTF I would probably trade her for a can of Spam just so I wouldn't have to listen to her.

But a good place to start is the Red Bull commercial with the two talking gazelles.

"I don't have to be faster than the lion. I just have to be faster than you."

Last edited:

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She hasn't a clue. In a SHTF I would probably trade her for a can of Spam just so I wouldn't have to listen to her.

But a good place to start is the Red Bull commercial with the two talking gazelles.

"I don't have to be faster than the lion. I just have to be faster than you."
She has lots of clues if you care to listen and watch her other videos. I’ll grant that this is not one of my favorite videos that she’s done and seems hastily thrown together. At least she is trying to bring the truth to light and help out in some way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom