There is a new gun store at Council and NW Expressway??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
as stated slim pickens in there....ammo prices were outrageous, priced way high on some of his selection ($700 SKS) - he did have a really nice Oklahoma commemorative Blackhawk for ~1800 I believe.

he was friendly enough. Definitely had a decent variety for not having a lot of stock. He did have a Sako trg42 in 338 lapua that was pretty nice...but way out of my budget

osy79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped in a little more than a week ago to welcome them to the neighborhood. I don't need anything at the moment, but considering the store is less than a mile from my home I would like to make them my go to for future purchases. Bob didn't give the best impression. Came off very short, like he was doing us a favor by talking to us when no one else was in the store. He was very rude to another potential customer who ended up leaving the store mid conversation. He also yelled at my son who was safely checking out a firearm with me. I like giving everyone a second chance, but my wife was done.

Hope it was an isolated experience.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped in today after I saw this thread. Slim Pickens is accurate. Hope he makes it work. Bob should prob work on cutting back on the f bombs a little. It doesn't bother me but it will put some people especially families off. But all in all it has lots of potential.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm ... I may have to go back by when the weather straightens up and check it out. Don't have any free dinero floating around the house right now but I can window shop with the best of them! :D

turtleboy

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
im pretty sure i have used him for an ffl from buds. i met him at an okc gunshow, when i went to pick up the firearms he was doing business out of his house. good for him i bet he is doing well because of peoples panick buying.

SDS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by there today to look around. I may stop back by sometime in the future if I don't have anything else to do but from what I saw it wouldn't be my first "go to" shop.

SDS

Latest posts

Top Bottom