There is a new gun store at Council and NW Expressway??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just south of the intersection, on the west side of the road. Called "Gunworx" ... We stopped by the other day because there was an OPEN sign in the window but the little post-it note on the door said "Out to Lunch, back at 1 pm" and we didn't have time to wait.

Anybody know anything about them? (I did a search ... 'puter said "nothing found".):shocked:

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went in last week. Very slim pickens! There were a few cool guns. Overall, no ammo. The few boxes were high. Small store. Very small. "No Dry Fire" signs all over the handguns. But all he has is striker fired guns....? I dunno.. Anyway, don't waste your time right now. If things change, I'll post. I live closer than you.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a rifle from Bob (owner) about 2 weeks ago. He said the store opened 2/1 and he has had trouble getting inventory. Got caught opening at wrong time due to construction delays. That said, pricing varies from reasonable to high depending on item. Was happy with my purchase which he did negotiate a little on! Will be back, hope he makes it through this fiasco.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been in once - had a rifle I really wanted but had to leave without it. Both the guy & girl working there were nice people.

Not a huge amount of inventory but a decent selection. Saw a pistol I wanted too.

I'd buy from them. Definitely be going back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom