There is a new gun store at Council and NW Expressway??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went in the other day looking for parts for my AR build. This is the second time Ive been in and both times he had a "cocky know it all attitude" I was looking for a barrel and he showed me a Mossberg 16" cabine lenght barrell for 189.00. I asked him if he would budge on the price, and he got indignant and said he will never drop on any of his prices. His words " if you can find it cheaper, it's most likely stolen". I wont step foot back in there ever again.

I stopped in a little more than a week ago to welcome them to the neighborhood. I don't need anything at the moment, but considering the store is less than a mile from my home I would like to make them my go to for future purchases. Bob didn't give the best impression. Came off very short, like he was doing us a favor by talking to us when no one else was in the store. He was very rude to another potential customer who ended up leaving the store mid conversation. He also yelled at my son who was safely checking out a firearm with me. I like giving everyone a second chance, but my wife was done.

Hope it was an isolated experience.

Yours was not isolated. It seems he treats everyone that walks in there like that. He makes a living off impulse buyers.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom