There should be a two minute rule at the ATM!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really?!?! How long does it take to pull up to an ATM, insert your card, enter your pincode and withdraw money? And why is it so difficult to pull along side the ATM? Seriously, I see people who can't pull up close enough to the ATM and end up opening the door or leaning ridiculously far outside the window. And as soon as you get your frigin money, pull forward to organize your wallet or purse!

If you're not done after two minutes, I say the car behind you gets to shove you out of the way!

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chill out!!! That's the problem with people...no patience. Not everyone can be as quick as you, smart as you or as impatient as you.

Elderly and women with kids in their car get a pass...but the others are blatantly inconsiderate to others and simply oblivious to the fact that people are waiting...

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night after the Heartland match I was driving home and needed to get gas near my house. I pulled into the 7-Eleven off SW 44th and Council and noticed about a dozen ricers in the parking lot and at the pumps. I pulled to a spot in the parking lot so I could wait for a car to leave the pump and then be able to get some gas. I sat there for about two minutes when I realized these "rice racers" weren't even getting gas. They were just sitting there talking and sitting on their cars. I got out of my car and walked over toward the pumps and gave a verbal command to them to leave if they're not filling up their cars. That parking lot cleared out in 15 seconds. I don't know if it was the badge on my belt or in a kilt or all of the above but they high tailed it out of there and I was able to get my gas.

There is a difference between having patience and other people being inconsiderate.

Comte DeLoach

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last night after the Heartland match I was driving home and needed to get gas near my house. I pulled into the 7-Eleven off SW 44th and Council and noticed about a dozen ricers in the parking lot and at the pumps. I pulled to a spot in the parking lot so I could wait for a car to leave the pump and then be able to get some gas. I sat there for about two minutes when I realized these "rice racers" weren't even getting gas. They were just sitting there talking and sitting on their cars. I got out of my car and walked over toward the pumps and gave a verbal command to them to leave if they're not filling up their cars. That parking lot cleared out in 15 seconds. I don't know if it was the badge on my belt or in a kilt or all of the above but they high tailed it out of there and I was able to get my gas.

There is a difference between having patience and other people being inconsiderate.
So you misused your authority (or was it one of those stupid "ccw" badges?) on private property to get your way, and you think thats a good thing?

Latest posts

Top Bottom