These two look like they are not real experienced with firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, here are a couple of homeowners doing what many here have been saying needs to be done, and they may not be the best trained, but by golly, they were ready to defend their home. If they forgot a few of the basics, I’m ready to forgive that and applaud them. I suspect the adrenaline what’s pumping.

This might be a good time to review potential actions with all family members...

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, here are a couple of homeowners doing what many here have been saying needs to be done, and they may not be the best trained, but by golly, they were ready to defend their home. If they forgot a few of the basics, I’m ready to forgive that and applaud them. I suspect the adrenaline what’s pumping.

This might be a good time to review potential actions with all family members...
I completely agree....I applaud them to !

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought that as well but couldn’t see it clear enough to tell for sure.
The picture isn't clear enough to see his finger, but it's a pretty fair reach from the buttstock to the trigger. It looks like his finger is extended, I just don't think it reaches that far based on the other pic I've seen.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a distance/angle, it sure looks very similar to a barrel shroud.
I think if you saw it from the front it would be clear that it's a mic. It doesn't look like he's holding it, so it must be mounted to the camera.

ETA: I'm thinking if pink shirt had thought it looked like something threatening, he'd have that rifle shouldered. If he's aware enough to keep his finger outside the trigger guard (as seen in the other pic), I'm guessing he's aware enough to shoulder the rifle--but that's just a guess.

Latest posts

Top Bottom