They F!@#$ed that Pedophile up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Doesnt really take much brain power to know the difference bw vigilante justice and Legal Justice.

Whats that have to do with prison society and the perceived status symbol gained by killing a child modestor? sometimes a guy gets killed simply cause he is a d1ckhead, not some other grand reason.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whats that have to do with prison society and the perceived status symbol gained by killing a child modestor? sometimes a guy gets killed simply cause he is a d1ckhead, not some other grand reason.

I love listening to how everyone knows how things work in prison. Watch "Cool Hand Luke" or "Attica" one time and your an expert on the deviant minds of criminals and the criminal justice system as a whole...

"The criminal justice system as a whole " has nothing to do with the prisoners' perceived status gained by killing a "Cho-mo"

Last edited:

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB I never called you out, yet you seem too emotionally tied to this issue. It seems like you're reading my posts as if I'm bashing you for some reason (I'm certainly not). I'm of the opinion that when we talk about applicable punishment for crime - there is no room for emotion. Right is right and wrong is wrong, but I just don't jump right to the "kill 'em" as a punishment for everything necessarily.

If you truly didn't have a single person (ever in life) to support you in getting past whatever went on in your life, then I applaud you for overcoming, but even then - I don't think it's fair to ask everyone else on the planet to be as strong as you are necessarily.

I see a ton of messed up kids whose parents are messed up and I don't blame the kids for being the way they are. When they become adults, they're responsible for their actions, but that doesn't mean they ever had a chance to be "responsible" with the way they were raised.

My whole point in posting this article was that I was torn on how I felt about it - on the one hand, I too had the thought that if someone in prison did this to a rapist that happened to victimize my child, I might be inclined to go up and thank them as I would have closure.

On the other hand, I don't think every crime goes straight to death as the punishment (a lot of folks on this message board routinely post about breaking laws, yet talk about "killing thieves" which sort of takes some wind out of the sails of "kill rapists" or even "kill murderers" - are all crimes equal?) and as a Christian, I hate the thought of someone spending eternity in Hell (no matter how much more evil we think they were).

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB I never called you out, yet you seem too emotionally tied to this issue. It seems like you're reading my posts as if I'm bashing you for some reason (I'm certainly not). I'm of the opinion that when we talk about applicable punishment for crime - there is no room for emotion. Right is right and wrong is wrong, but I just don't jump right to the "kill 'em" as a punishment for everything necessarily.

If you truly didn't have a single person (ever in life) to support you in getting past whatever went on in your life, then I applaud you for overcoming, but even then - I don't think it's fair to ask everyone else on the planet to be as strong as you are necessarily.

I see a ton of messed up kids whose parents are messed up and I don't blame the kids for being the way they are. When they become adults, they're responsible for their actions, but that doesn't mean they ever had a chance to be "responsible" with the way they were raised.

this is an excuse for weak people. "well they had it tough as a kid so they are automatic failures, or at least society should excuse their abc behavior etc when they do fail", I have more faith in peoples ability to adapt, cope and overcome. Those kind of thoughts are exactly what gives people who are so inclined or on the edge the push they need to fail not to succeed.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
this is an excuse for weak people. "well they had it tough as a kid so they are automatic failures, or at least society should excuse their abc behavior etc when they do fail", I have more faith in peoples ability to adapt, cope and overcome. Those kind of thoughts are exactly what gives people who are so inclined or on the edge the push they need to fail not to succeed.

So if subjected to the same awful things as those "weak people", you would have overcome?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My whole point in posting this article was that I was torn on how I felt about it - on the one hand, I too had the thought that if someone in prison did this to a rapist that happened to victimize my child, I might be inclined to go up and thank them as I would have closure.

On the other hand, I don't think every crime goes straight to death as the punishment (a lot of folks on this message board routinely post about breaking laws, yet talk about "killing thieves" which sort of takes some wind out of the sails of "kill rapists" or even "kill murderers" - are all crimes equal?) and as a Christian, I hate the thought of someone spending eternity in Hell (no matter how much more evil we think they were).

You should really read what you post a little closer before you hit send. Just a thought.

And, truly, I did not have a single, solitary person in my life, until GC who gave a **** whether I lived or died, never mind how much I suffered. All that said, I still knew the difference in right and wrong. There is no cycle to perpetuate in my world. You either keep your hands to yourself or you can die. It's really that simple. How unChristian of me ... Yeah, I'll take that up with God tonight.

ETA: And yes, I know the same could be said of me. The difference in you and me is I have walked the walk. I received my baptism by fire. You, sir, have not. Lucky you.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I havent been a victim of a sexual crime but I was a crime victim as a youngster. And it has affected me my entire life.

I was 7 yrs old spending the night with my grandmother on a hot summer night. She had me come sleep in her bed near the open window where the attic fan was bringing a breeze in. A neighbor from across the back alley her son home on leave was drunk and crawled in through an open window in the back of the house. I woke up to a pillow over my head while being pushed down into the bed suffocating me and my grandmother screaming while being beaten. Neighbors heard the screaming and came running, one of which caught the suspect trying to clear the back fence holding him with a gun.

I testified in court. I remember counseling sessions for a few years. My father was an ex Marine, ex cop, and ran a martial arts school with my older brother. I started classes there with them, wrestled in school, and later in jr high started boxing and competed in boxing and kickboxing into my 20s.

I was always fighting some imaginary opponent when working out but I just could never hit 'him' hard enough. I ended up developing what my father coined my signature 'jackhammer' punch from some kind of hate that is deep inside of me. No doubt it goes back to my incident. I also have not slept much at night in 37 years. Been a day sleeper ever since the night of our incident.

I havent been a victim of crime or anything else since I was 7. I am a very gaurded and not so easy to trust people type of person, and I admit I have a lot of bottled up anger. I periodically go to counseling for it. Whatever happened to BB I have total empathy and I understand exactly where she is coming from.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should really read what you post a little closer before you hit send. Just a thought.

ETA: And yes, I know the same could be said of me. The difference in you and me is I have walked the walk. I received my baptism by fire. You, sir, have not. Lucky you.

Aw Geeze - nevermind. Apparently you know all about my life.

I'm out.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"The criminal justice system as a whole " has nothing to do with the prisoners' perceived status gained by killing a "Cho-mo"

Actually, it does. What it has in common is that the general public thinks they know who the two work, when in reality, they don't have a clue how things really work. (Probably don't want to, either...)

Latest posts

Top Bottom