Thieves and Hoarders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i know this might be a stretch for all the technophiles on here, but think on this one:

El Mer Fudd is neither a OSA member nor a frequenter of gunshows. however, he does watch KOCO, and does shop at walmart. (lke 95% of the rest of AMERica, HELLO, are you catching on?) Koco reported that there is an ammo shortage. next time he goes into walfart he swings by the bullet-gettin counter, whada ya know, no bullets. so now this creates a huge dilemna in his head, and now he gets up early, stays out late and does other things to build up ammo. rinse and repeat aboout a billion times and you have the state of our current situation.

how to remedy it? dont rely on the 95% to not buy up YOUR ammo, thilly

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we need government intervention to ensure not only equal opportunity of ammo purchases, but equal outcome. From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

Someone who NEEDS it more than me should be allowed to the front of the line...maybe we can put government inspectors in place at all Academy's and Wal-Marts to make sure the ammunition-disadvantaged aren't disenfranchised.

You forgot to turn the sarcasm switch on.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In March of 2012 I realized that the republicans did not have enough sense to win the most winnable presidential election ever so I decided that I would start buying up a couple of years worth of ammo in the flavors that I shoot. Because of my foresight I made the sacrifices necessary to build a modest stockpile and now I'm an evil hoarder and thief.

I should sell my 9mm & 22lr stash and retire.

Travis798

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In March of 2012 I realized that the republicans did not have enough sense to win the most winnable presidential election ever so I decided that I would start buying up a couple of years worth of ammo in the flavors that I shoot. Because of my foresight I made the sacrifices necessary to build a modest stockpile and now I'm an evil hoarder and thief.

I should sell my 9mm & 22lr stash and retire.

Because you need to sacrifice in order to repent from being an evil hoarder, I'll take your 9mm and 22lr at half of what you paid for it.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is sobering to see how many people believe they are entitled to fairness at the expense of others.

It is maddening to see some of those same people not learn the lesson that is being taught.

If you did not plan ahead, you deserve to be without. That is how life teaches lessons. Perhaps a few of you are just mad to be caught flat footed and are lashing out, but understand what happened and how to prepare for it next time. I hope that is the case any way.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is sobering to see how many people believe they are entitled to fairness at the expense of others.

It is maddening to see some of those same people not learn the lesson that is being taught.

If you did not plan ahead, you deserve to be without. That is how life teaches lessons. Perhaps a few of you are just mad to be caught flat footed and are lashing out, but understand what happened and how to prepare for it next time. I hope that is the case any way.

for most it's just easier to complain about the injustice of it all, silly grasshoppers

Latest posts

Top Bottom