Thieves and Hoarders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a big difference between those who stock ammo for preparedness and those who buy up ammo for the sole purpose of making sure they have it and you don't which has been a common mentality through the last several months.

Difference: Bob is at the store and sees .223 is on sale. Bob sees other people waiting behind him to get some of the same ammo. Bob takes a few boxes and turns to next person and says "it's good to see this stuff on the shelf again" and walks to register. Bob is not a hoarding POS.

Fred is at the store and sees .223 is on sale. Fred sees other people waiting behind him to get some of the same ammo. Fred takes all of the ammo on the shelf and gloats as he walks to the register. Fred IS a hoarding POS.

Same scenario except this time Fred sees a woman looking on the shelves for ammo that's all gone. Fred follows woman outside and says "Looking for .223 huh?" to which woman replies "Yes, I tried such and such store earlier but they had just sold out. We're completely out of ammo at home". Then Fred says "Yup, I was at that store earlier, must have been right before you, and bought everything they had (while smiling). I don't need the ammo, I have over 4,500 rounds for just about every caliber, just wanted to add some more (followed by stupid laugh)." Fred IS a POS scumbag sh*tstick hoarder. This scenario happens to be a true story other than Freds real name which is probably "@sshat".

Sounds like somebody needs to get out of bed earlier and beat Fred to the store. Lol

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had to camp at academy. I just walk in and get my allowed one box per high demand caliber...because in a world where life ain't fair and not all calibers are created equal.....at least they stand up for fairness and ammo equality.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yall leave the government alone. They work hard for our money and deserve to spend it however they want, even hoarding ammo to protect themselves with their defensive rifles from you crazy gun nuts and your assault weapons.

porscheman2944

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guy said at Academy that Dong's was trying to get them to sell them .22 ammo. He said "Why so you can turn around and mark it up to $100 what I just sold you for $25. There will be some places that I will never buy from again. They also said they were changing up when they stocked ammo because of the high number of guys waiting to unload the truck so they could grab it and resale it.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many of the members who have pissed and moaned about ammo shortages due to demand will learn the lesson and be more prepared for the next time, and how many will post the same complaints.
This is how human nature works; fight it if you must, but realize you will lose the battle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom