Think we’ll actually get the ice storm they’re predicting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been raining here since around 9 am and freezing on trees but the roads looks drivable safely i carried the trash out earlier and it was still crunchy in places but a soft crunch sort of mushy. Temps have went from 33 early this morning to 35 currently. Suppose to hit 40 but i doudt it will get to 40 maybe 38 or 39.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been raining here since around 9 am and freezing on trees but the roads looks drivable safely i carried the trash out earlier and it was still crunchy in places but a soft crunch sort of mushy. Temps have went from 33 early this morning to 35 currently. Suppose to hit 40 but i doudt it will get to 40 maybe 38 or 39.
Why the heck are you even taking the risk of taking the trash out in this mess?

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Nope

Not a chance! 😂😂
IMG_0436.jpeg

Definitely seen worse, but recommend not going out unless you have to. I had a scheduled medical appointment but did not get the text from the clinic that they were going to be closed today

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still have ice on the roof and concrete drive, gravel drive is mixed ice and water. Dog has been going out and rolling in Italy day. Glad I work from home. Wife had to drive and catch a flight. Iwas praying for about two hours. Glad we put the new shoes on the car last week. Road is clear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom