Think we’ll actually get the ice storm they’re predicting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For what it is worth, west of Muskogee in the country. In five minutes saw one vehicle on OK 16 moving VERY slowly. One vehicle came up the county road on our east. Saw the drive to 16. Saw their lights go around. Saw them coming back a few minutes later driving much mor slowly. Our gravel driveway is slick

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The rain washed a bit of the ice off the roadway, county road was better than gravel drive. Be cautious. New rain is not sticking as ice, getting puddles.

User_3155

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously folks.......PSA!!! This is a very dangerous time to be out trying to walk anywhere.

A good friend of mine has fallen on ice and broken both arms / wrists in the last 5 years. He still has issues from both of those falls. I have the slip on ice cleats that I put on now. If you don't have them today, tie some old rags or socks over your shoes.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously folks.......PSA!!! This is a very dangerous time to be out trying to walk anywhere.

A good friend of mine has fallen on ice and broken both arms / wrists in the last 5 years. He still has issues from both of those falls. I have the slip on ice cleats that I put on now. If you don't have them today, tie some old rags or socks over your shoes.
One time I had to do stuff outside when there was ice? I took a few 1/4 inch hex head zip screws and screwed them into the bottom of my boots. It worked, I didn't slip and fall once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom