Thinking of selling or trading my HK VP40

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t gone up to a shop to see what they’d give me for it on trade. With that being said I’m thinking $675 for a lightly used pistol w/ NS and all factory equipment and case along with some .40 ammo. Do ya’ll think that’s fair?

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, doubt it in regards to the price. I had my VP9 for sale with extra mags up for $550 and couldn’t get it moved. It’s gone now, but only as a package deal with other guns. 40 is even less popular, so it will likely be that much harder to sell. They’re really great guns, the problem is that the only people that seem to know that own one already.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need more info.
Like? It’s an HK VP40 w/ NS…100 rds through it, it sits around collecting dust. All factory accessories (2 mags, speed reloader, backstraps, case). I might actually have to omit the ammo and sell separately or possibly for the right combo deal. I have 200 rds-180gr federal fmj, 20rd box-175 gr hornady critical defense and 20 rd box-180 gr federal hydrashok jhp

D V US

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun shops have so many used guns in stock right now, they can't even put them all out. Ad .40 caliber to that and you would be lucky to even find a shop that would take it. And if they did, all you would get is about $150. Might as well let it collect dust. I love .40 and always will, but nobody else seems to want them.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like? It’s an HK VP40 w/ NS…100 rds through it, it sits around collecting dust. All factory accessories (2 mags, speed reloader, backstraps, case). I might actually have to omit the ammo and sell separately or possibly for the right combo deal. I have 200 rds-180gr federal fmj, 20rd box-175 gr hornady critical defense and 20 rd box-180 gr federal hydrashok jhp

1. It seems like you're just placing an ad here instead of in the classifieds
2. Anything in .40 is NOT moving, that's just the way it is now. A new VP40 costs near that, so I doubt you'll get that kind of pricing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom