This guy is one tough dude, or stupid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And most OU fans did not go to OU
Yeah, that's the old joke. What do the OSU guy and the OU guy have in common? Neither of them went to OU.

I don't think that makes OSU sound as good as the pokes think, though... there are TONS of OU fans that are not fans because they went to school there. Most OSU fans are only because it's their alma mater. For that matter, I know a lot of people who went to OSU, but are OU fans.

I like to tell people I tried to enroll at OU as soon as I became a fan, but they were not accepting 10 year olds. LOL!

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm the worst kind of fair weather fan. I went to school at neither but I root for both. When Bedlam rolls around I root for the one that has the best chance in the rankings. Try not to hate me too much.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had breakfast this morning at Ozzie's, at the Norman airport. Many, Many OU shirts & hats, and as we were walking out, one goofy looking fellow comes strolling in with a brand new Horns tee shirt. We started to go back in and just watch...

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have friends who live in Round Rock just outside of Austin. In fact the wife is a grad of UT. When we go visit I wear nothing but OU shirts the entire time. She thinks its funny as she was never a sport person. But oh the glares I get when we go into Austin lol. I love it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom