This is how the anti's see us

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

azrael1523

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article said " Obviously, for every responsible, law-abiding gun owner out there, there's one of these folks." By that math exactly half of all gun owners have had a negligent discharge and nearly killed themselves.

loslosbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretend how we feel is a religion...and do this like religious people do:

1) Invite someone to go to "church" (the range)

2) Talk about how awesome it is to be in the presence of a loving, and safe (gun)

3) Encourage people who are "anti" to learn a little about how you feel, so, they can be educated anti's with hands-on SAFE[\b] experience

G.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That has to be the most idiotic video that I have ever watched. Especially the eminem wannabe at the end. And uncle Billy is an joke. Have you guys read some of the comments on that liberal site? I think every liberal in this country lives on that site. And you know not one of them has a clue about guns. Even though I think these fools in the video don't either. I love the dude towards the end that is wearing a tactical vest with a canteen and he shoots the shotgun and hits himself in the face. How pathetic. I would have burned that video had it been me. But these idiots put their stupidity on the web. It is morons like those that give us responsible gun owners a bad name. That one guy is lucky that his head ain't blown clean off. None of them deserve to own a weapon.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think of yourself living in the low income areas of Detroit, DC, North Tulsa, SW,an NE OKC?

Your barely make money to eat and pay your rent. thugs are constantle raiding your neighborhood, shooting home owners. What do your think your attitude is going to be about guns?
This is what we need to work on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom