This is Ridiculous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JH47

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure how many actually clicked the article, but in addition to the USS Chancellorsville, they’re also planning on renaming Ft Hood, Ft Bragg and Ft Rucker among other places. I don’t know why these places were named after Confederate generals in the first place, but the point is that there is a military tradition and history associated with these bases and re-naming them erases much of that. It would be like re-designating the 101st Airborne as the 16th Airborne.
Having Ft Hood named after you is more of a punishment than anything really.
If they have to rename Mother Rucker, Novosel is probably the best one they could have picked.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ft. Liberty...how fcking douchy is that? They had some serious name options available and they go with that sh*t. Me and some bros were talking about this...some are still there so they get a rash of sh*t from us.

Why not Ft. Ridgeway, or Ft. Gavin, or Ft. Zabitosky or Simons. WTF. I bet they didn't go with any former Bragg heroes because they were straight up men and there was no way they could wrap an inclusive-woke-rainbow tortilla around that fckd up burrito.

My son is there now. It’s a real blow to morale and readiness, which is the whole point of the Marxist’s driving this stuff.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ft Kerry
Ft Hillary
Ft Clinton
Ft Moochelle
Ft Fairy
Ft Drag Queen
Ft Rainbow
Ft Unicorn
Ft Brokeback

More lefty stupidity to divide and destroy the Country, while we sit by and watch them do it.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The world has been ending on OSA since 2005....... funny how we are all still here.
to be fair, in 2005 the us was 67% white, 13% black, and 14% hispanic.

now whites are 56%, blacks are 12%, and hispanics are 19% but in reality in you count the 50,000,000 illegal hispanics they are well over 30%.

there are literally, not by percentage, but by overall number, less white americans today than 20 years ago. so in reality, "we aren't all here", jd.

and let me tell you about the projections for the next 50 years....but it's okay. we were taught people losing their nations to invasion and being outbred was wrong and evil and bad.

but when it happens to white people in america. we deserve it. ya know, for all those evil things WE as poor american citizens did, not the evil people that have taken power from a very small middle eastern nation.

oddly, they were the same ones who brought over the black people on their boats. in chains. and sold them. and even weirder, they are the ones bringing in all the hispanics. i'm sure it's a huge coincidence tho.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I maintain faith that the pendulum of time will swing the other way like it always has, and all those 'snowflakes' and 'woke' people that claim to have been offended by United States history, by books, by songs, by monikers, or by monuments, will indeed eventually face the wrath of those that have shaped our great country to be what it is. Their clock is ticking.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I maintain faith that the pendulum of time will swing the other way like it always has, and all those 'snowflakes' and 'woke' people that claim to have been offended by United States history, by books, by songs, by monikers, or by monuments, will indeed eventually face the wrath of those that have shaped our great country to be what it is. Their clock is ticking.
nah, see my above post.
there is no pendulum of time in regards to demographic replacement. the pendulum eventually just stops.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
to be fair, in 2005 the us was 67% white, 13% black, and 14% hispanic.

now whites are 56%, blacks are 12%, and hispanics are 19% but in reality in you count the 50,000,000 illegal hispanics they are well over 30%.

there are literally, not by percentage, but by overall number, less white americans today than 20 years ago. so in reality, "we aren't all here", jd.

and let me tell you about the projections for the next 50 years....but it's okay. we were taught people losing their nations to invasion and being outbred was wrong and evil and bad.

but when it happens to white people in america. we deserve it. ya know, for all those evil things WE as poor american citizens did, not the evil people that have taken power from a very small middle eastern nation.

oddly, they were the same ones who brought over the black people on their boats. in chains. and sold them. and even weirder, they are the ones bringing in all the hispanics. i'm sure it's a huge coincidence tho.
1665345164870.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom