This might help ease your stress.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I answered NO on every question and it said: You may be stressed get some rest.
Really. I am not stressed at all how did this thing come up with me being stressed???
Lol! I guess they figure that if you're checking to see if you have the virus you must be stressed. [emoji16]

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
alcohol sales went up 50% in one week. I'm thinking a lot of folks are taking that advice. ^^^^^
Well if alcohol kills it on my hands then just goes with out saying drinking it will kill the little buggy's on the inside.............. At least that is the belief I am following until some doctor type tells me I am crazy and I am just going to block @tRidiot now!! :bolt::cool:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if alcohol kills it on my hands then just goes with out saying drinking it will kill the little buggy's on the inside.............. At least that is the belief I am following until some doctor type tells me I am crazy and I am just going to block @tRidiot now!! :bolt::cool:
My doctor told me my symptoms were psychosomatic.
I said, "So.... you think I'm crazy??"
He says, "Well... I wouldn't put it in exactly those words, but..."
So I says, very sarcastically, "WELL... you don't mind if I get a SECOND OPINION?!"
He says, "Of course I don't mind.... I also think you're pretty ugly."

:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom