This video never fails to make me laugh lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ask her if she ever had to B52 someone. She will know what I’m talking about, or she should lol. They might call it something different these days.
B52 is what they give patients that are out of hand. You’ve seen it in movies, but it’s a real thing. I listen to a lot of audio books at random and kind of got my medical degree accidentally, jkjk 🤣. I did listen through an entire medical textbook though.
The shot consists of 3 drugs.
Benadryl 50mg
Haloperidol 5mg
Lorazepam 2mg

So if you are in the hospital and hear code B52 you know what’s going down lmao.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To be honest, that's one reason I left law enforcement when I did. I could see the writing on the wall. I'd been saying, even then (this was early 2000s), we'd soon have the type of LE the left wants. There is no way I'd put up with some of the crap I see cops deal with these days. I'd definitely be in jail.

I'm not the left, and I don't want cops that can't control their temper and act within the law. I even have friends that are LEOs (really!) and some of them make me cringe. One guy in particular was talking about pre-camera days - in his words:

"if one of those guys talked like that to us, we'd pull him out through the window and he wouldn't be able to talk anymore. They may not respect us, but they'd fear us."

Yeah, that's a 20 plus year veteran of the TPD.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not implying you're a lefty. And I was referring to the caliber of person that seems all-too-common in law enforcement these days. They "new" breed. Some of the videos show up here, tons more on YT, of clueless or downright unqualified cops in way over their heads.

I had a friend that worked for a neighboring city to where I worked. For 15 years after I left law enforcement all he did was ***** about how hard it was to get up and go to work. I'm just glad I didn't stick around and get like that. I would've.

I loved the job. Probably on the short list of best jobs ever back when I started. Bureaucrats and administrators ruined it for me.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not the left, and I don't want cops that can't control their temper and act within the law. I even have friends that are LEOs (really!) and some of them make me cringe. One guy in particular was talking about pre-camera days - in his words:

"if one of those guys talked like that to us, we'd pull him out through the window and he wouldn't be able to talk anymore. They may not respect us, but they'd fear us."

Yeah, that's a 20 plus year veteran of the TPD.
Now, now, I hope you ain’t raggin on TPD. Ask him if he ever heard of the “Tommy Talk”. Or if he knows Jim Cleveland and his playful puppy Aaron. Those are my buds…. I found out a long long time ago that most of the time if you are dealing with some scribe/maggot/punk etc., that if you get right up real close to them and whisper, or talk real softly, they pay attention better. Especially if you support their neck by firmly holding the sides of their windpipes. This way they have to make a conscious effort to listen to hear what you are saying. I found it worked really well. You just do not use enough pressure to bruise or mark the little darlings.😉

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
To be honest, that's one reason I left law enforcement when I did. I could see the writing on the wall. I'd been saying, even then (this was early 2000s), we'd soon have the type of LE the left wants. There is no way I'd put up with some of the crap I see cops deal with these days. I'd definitely be in jail.
Mine was 20 years and still making $8.10 per hour and I was training guys coming in making $10. That was 1995.

I watched the last episode of Homicide Hunter with Detective Kenda. He had had a particularly bad day and then had to interview a sexual battery rape of a minor child (5). The suspect was the child's grandfather and made the statement to Kenda, "She wanted me to."

Kenda got up and slammed the desk telling off the perp then walked to his desk and resigned.

He said a great weight was immediately lifted from him and he walked outside feeling reborn enjoying life and not having to see and do any of the things he did for decades. I was the exact same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom