This video never fails to make me laugh lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple of thoughts. Maybe this is normal behavior for the officer maybe not. Maybe he was having a bad day. We’re not immune. Yes it was an assault and battery. Diseases are transmitted through saliva. Also little Pauly prisoner was sending signals by spitting prior to spitting on the officer. Time for spit hood. Lastly, remember, it’s the bad guy’s/punk’s job to cause you as much problems as possible. It’s YOUR JOB to remain in control and professional….. Don’t mind me, I only got certified in 1976…
I really like the way you put that.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Should have seen the video of the hood cop fighting a mouthy teenager 1 on 1. He was telling his partner to not arrest the kid for fighting an officer. Of course, the officer beat the **** out of him. It was like, a pause on authority for a street fight lol. This boy wasn’t cuffed.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Time for spit hood.
This right here.
Give him some alone time and if he wants to keep spitting, so be it.

Believe it or not my wife, a nurse of 30 plus years gets abuse like this frequently (all medical, ER type people do) and somehow she and her colleagues manage it, "win", and don't shoot any dogs.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, I understand the emotion in both instances.

Interesting how both a scorned woman and a police officer both took advantage of a cuffed suspect.

Sometimes you decide the consequences are worth the ability to get some primal satisfaction. I get it, for sure. Might have been in that position once or twice in my life myself. Though I'm not LE ...

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This right here.
Give him some alone time and if he wants to keep spitting, so be it.

Believe it or not my wife, a nurse of 30 plus years gets abuse like this frequently (all medical, ER type people do) and somehow she and her colleagues manage it, "win", and don't shoot any dogs.
Ask her if she ever had to B52 someone. She will know what I’m talking about, or she should lol. They might call it something different these days.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes you decide the consequences are worth the ability to get some primal satisfaction. I get it, for sure.
I get it for the woman, to be sure. Generally men are stronger etc....and she was right and got her shot.

I don't get it for a "man" that is supposed to be an example. But, maybe they have more in common than meets the eye?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ask her if she ever had to B52 someone. She will know what I’m talking about, or she should lol. They might call it something different these days.
I don't think I've heard that term, but I'll ask.

And to be fair - if I was in her situation I'd be in prison for life over some of that crap. That's why some of us shouldn't be in certain jobs...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get it for the woman, to be sure. Generally men are stronger etc....and she was right and got her shot.

I don't get it for a "man" that is supposed to be an example. But, maybe they have more in common than meets the eye?

Wouldn't surprise me ... I've met a few of our "finest" who are anything but ...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think I've heard that term, but I'll ask.

And to be fair - if I was in her situation I'd be in prison for life over some of that crap. That's why some of us shouldn't be in certain jobs...

No ****!! I don't have the intestinal fortitude for that BS. I'm a firm believer in showing someone the consequences of their action if that want to cross that bridge with me. I might not come out on top but you will never forget me ...

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

To be honest, that's one reason I left law enforcement when I did. I could see the writing on the wall. I'd been saying, even then (this was early 2000s), we'd soon have the type of LE the left wants. There is no way I'd put up with some of the crap I see cops deal with these days. I'd definitely be in jail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom