This video never fails to make me laugh lol.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The officer was definitely wrong...no two ways about it. Do I understand why he was driven to do what he did? Yeah...I do.

Another officer and I arrested a ********* for hitting his wife. He was sitting in the backseat and we were discussing charges and such. Very nice looking lady pulls up and gets outta her car. She says, "May I speak to my husband?" Barry and I were confused and she said the dude handcuffed in the car was her husband. Turns out the chick he smacked was just a squeeze on the side.

I initially refused to let her talk to the guy but she said she needed to work out what to do with their kids while he was in jail and she had to work. OK...I'll open the door but he's not getting out. She said she was good with that.

I opened the door, she walked over and punched the dogs**t outta the guy. Busted lip, bloody nose, etc. Freakin' Mike Tyson punch. Then she calmly put her hands behind her back and said she knew she was going to jail.

We considered every possible way in the world to keep from charging this lady. Ultimately just wrote her a misdemeanor summons for harassment because the guy said he wasn't hurt. Perfect...you didn't suffer pain, you didn't get assaulted. I took her to the PD and processed her thru and let her go. She was my hero for the day. The husband didn't show up for her court appearance so the city dismissed the case. Course, he was likely in jail, so...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The officer was definitely wrong...no two ways about it. Do I understand why he was driven to do what he did? Yeah...I do.

Another officer and I arrested a ********* for hitting his wife. He was sitting in the backseat and we were discussing charges and such. Very nice looking lady pulls up and gets outta her car. She says, "May I speak to my husband?" Barry and I were confused and she said the dude handcuffed in the car was her husband. Turns out the chick he smacked was just a squeeze on the side.

I initially refused to let her talk to the guy but she said she needed to work out what to do with their kids while he was in jail and she had to work. OK...I'll open the door but he's not getting out. She said she was good with that.

I opened the door, she walked over and punched the dogs**t outta the guy. Busted lip, bloody nose, etc. Freakin' Mike Tyson punch. Then she calmly put her hands behind her back and said she knew she was going to jail.

We considered every possible way in the world to keep from charging this lady. Ultimately just wrote her a misdemeanor summons for harassment because the guy said he wasn't hurt. Perfect...you didn't suffer pain, you didn't get assaulted. I took her to the PD and processed her thru and let her go. She was my hero for the day. The husband didn't show up for her court appearance so the city dismissed the case. Course, he was likely in jail, so...

Yep, I understand the emotion in both instances.

Interesting how both a scorned woman and a police officer both took advantage of a cuffed suspect.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking too deeply into it my friend. No need for conspiracy theories. No lizard people in this mystery. I just don’t understand the choirboy mentality. That is all. I mean, if that cop just let that man spit on him and get away with it, I’d be questioning if he is used to that type of abuse. Perhaps locking his junk in a cage on the weekends and letting his wife do her boyfriend in front of him. Just saying.
Pointing out criminal & unprofessional conduct by the unstable cop is “choirboy mentality”?? His actions give professional LE a bad rep, hurt all decent good cops, & make civil rights lawyers rich.
Lol

Last edited:

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pointing out criminal & unprofessional conduct by the unstable cop is “choirboy mentality”?? His actions give professional LE a bad rep & hurts all decent good cops.
Lol
Relax, I’m just yanking your chain lol. I know you are good people here. Perhaps I’m not lol and I’m ok with that.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had interactions with many roaches and bottom feeders like this guy.
Like I always said, You can't fix stupid but every once in a while you get to take stupid to jail.
But I'm sure he is an upstanding citizen just starting to turn his life around and wouldn't hurt a fly. He probably teaches a Sunday school class. Yep Nice Guy.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had interactions with many roaches and bottom feeders like this guy.
Like I always said, You can't fix stupid but every once in a while you get to take stupid to jail.
But I'm sure he is an upstanding citizen just starting to turn his life around and wouldn't hurt a fly. He probably teaches a Sunday school class. Yep Nice Guy.

What makes you think he wasn't already teaching Sunday School? Just because he wears the uniform on duty doesn't mean he can't be a good Youth Pastor on the weekends.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

You did your job, justice was served. All is right with the world.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couple of thoughts. Maybe this is normal behavior for the officer maybe not. Maybe he was having a bad day. We’re not immune. Yes it was an assault and battery. Diseases are transmitted through saliva. Also little Pauly prisoner was sending signals by spitting prior to spitting on the officer. Time for spit hood. Lastly, remember, it’s the bad guy’s/punk’s job to cause you as much problems as possible. It’s YOUR JOB to remain in control and professional….. Don’t mind me, I only got certified in 1976…

Latest posts

Top Bottom