Tile Cleaner Recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some sort of device that I can use to clean my tile. My house is 75% tile and I have a dog, so I need something that actually works. What do you guys recommend? Not sure on budget, but will consider anything at this point.

Glock N Load

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We use a shark steam mop! Doesn't use any cleaners so wont ever discolor your grout!
I'm looking to buy some sort of device that I can use to clean my tile. My house is 75% tile and I have a dog, so I need something that actually works. What do you guys recommend? Not sure on budget, but will consider anything at this point.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We recently discovered a great product for cleaning grout, works great on the tile too but isn't a normal maintenance(weekly) product.

Oxygenated Bleach powder, cleans grout like CRAZY...

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This:

http://www.bissell.com/lift-off-steam-mop/

I had a Shark, and it was not tolerant of even the slightest hard water. Less than a year in, using mostly distilled water, I used filtered tap water for about a month and it clogged and blew out due to overpressure.

The Bissell has been flawless. The removable pod has attachments that work great for grout (if you want to get down and really detail it once a year or so) and even upholstery. I have used it to steam a wrinkled sport coat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom