Time magazine's 2019 Person of the Year...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's beginning to hurt our country, but sadly we have so many protections and such a huge economy there are so many buffers built into it, and the regulations and safety nets, it prevents the actual consequences of stupidity from being felt in any real way, it just kicks the can down the road. I'm afraid when it gets bad enough to overwhelm all those things, the house of cards is going to crash badly and then it will be a total collapse.

Then the stupid WILL be felt... and felt hard.
Yes it will. I fear though it will be felt by the wrong people. Well, I say that but in fact the pain involved will be dealt out equally to everyone. The rich will feel it a lot less. The apathy the republicans and conservatives have displayed will be reimbursed back to them by the pain they have caused. The Demoncrats will hopefully burn in hell after we have harvested their organs.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it will. I fear though it will be felt by the wrong people. Well, I say that but in fact the pain involved will be dealt out equally to everyone. The rich will feel it a lot less. The apathy the republicans and conservatives have displayed will be reimbursed back to them by the pain they have caused. The Demoncrats will hopefully burn in hell after we have harvested their organs.

Mmm....mmmm....mmmm...

...I'm not sure that I'd want ANY organs from a Democrat. I might opt out for a painful death instead.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mmm....mmmm....mmmm...

...I'm not sure that I'd want ANY organs from a Democrat. I might opt out for a painful death instead.

We couldn't use their diseased brains except for studying them to prevent such maladies in the future.

Maybe he's referring to "liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti" ...
:drunk2:
:rubhands: :pms2::laugh6::pms2::laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom