Things You "Find" After Many Years

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as wedding rings go I got a tattoo my wife writes me notes and always draws I ❤️ U somewhere in them. I don’t want to deglove a finger so it seemed like the get. We had some custom elk antler and turquoise rings made to wear when we wanted too. And for finding things we just moved and I was amazed at some of the things that I had forgotten about. My dad and two grandparents had passed so a lot of it was some of their stuff and lots of powder and primers. Holsters mags ammo all kinds of gun stuff. But the find of all finds (besides a proof .224 barrel) was several oz of silver and a some gold. Straight up had forgotten that I purchased it in 2019. The receipt almost made me cry and shout with joy at the same time. image.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting ready to downsize our Christmas decorations and found some from my father, the wife's parents, vintage we have picked up here and there. Coming cold snap seems like a great time to sort thru them, keep what we will use and give away the rest.

In fact, if anyone wants my yard tree set up you can have it. 8 to 9 feet tall made with a center pole, some wire bracing and lights. Looks really good at night. Gifts, Santa, etc not included.

Christmas 1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom