Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not exactly the way it happened.
Piss poor prosecutors and a great defense team got him off the murder charge.
He put himself in prison trying to get back some memorabilia while acting like a common thug.
Financial issues had zero to do with either.

That "great defense team" cost a ton on money in the 1st trial. They did not work for free.

"Simpson was represented by a high-profile defense team, also referred to as the "Dream Team", which was initially led by Robert Shapiro[9][10][11] and subsequently directed by Johnnie Cochran. The team also included F. Lee Bailey, Alan Dershowitz, Robert Kardashian, Robert Blasier, and Gerald Uelmen. Barry Scheck and Peter Neufeld specialized in DNA evidence. Working with Cochran were Carl E. Douglas and Shawn Holley."
This lineup most likely cost MILLIONS of Dollars.
They were not called the dream team for nothing.

I can promise you that I could not afford a "Dream Team" like that.

To say that "financial issues had zero to do with either" is very short sighted.

Last edited:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just read more of the article and if you believe those claims that are in it are true to actual facts. Its your belief not mine

Luckily there is lots of other evidence that supports the article. But again, if you wont bother to read the stuff, it's really not worth posting. If you're curious enough then i'm sure you can fumble your way through the google.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any thread on OSA longer than 2-3 pages is in grave danger of becoming a train wreck. Like this one....

nah, this one is just a fener bender lol. We've seen real train wrecks though. I sure miss YukonGlocker
We're in train wreck territory now. From an idiot Puke Tube star with an AR-15 and no common sense, to an argument over poverty and its causes and effects, we've strayed a long way, even by OSA standards.

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Extremely high fines are meant to be a deterrent to breaking the law. If you truly want to shut down a local law enforcement agency, simply follow the law, tell everyone else that if they follow the law then they cant write tickets to people. If the people who thought tickets were "revenue generators" then they would be persuading everyone to follow the law and not get fined. Instead they persuade everyone to fight the law which in turn is 100% against their "revenue generator" philosophy.

There is no difficulty here either.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We're in train wreck territory now. From an idiot Puke Tube star with an AR-15 and no common sense, to an argument over poverty and its causes and effects, we've strayed a long way, even by OSA standards.
8EEAE8EF-4877-4FFB-B9B2-2AD6EAC19956.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That "great defense team" cost a ton on money in the 1st trial. They did not work for free.

"Simpson was represented by a high-profile defense team, also referred to as the "Dream Team", which was initially led by Robert Shapiro[9][10][11] and subsequently directed by Johnnie Cochran. The team also included F. Lee Bailey, Alan Dershowitz, Robert Kardashian, Robert Blasier, and Gerald Uelmen. Barry Scheck and Peter Neufeld specialized in DNA evidence. Working with Cochran were Carl E. Douglas and Shawn Holley."
This lineup most likely cost MILLIONS of Dollars.
They were not called the dream team for nothing.

I can promise you that I could not afford a "Dream Team" like that.

To say that "financial issues had zero to do with either" is very short sighted.

Financial issues had nothing to do with it because he made 3 million bucks doing autographs in prison. Even though his dream team cost $50K a day, he covered it with autographs and other memorabilia sales.
Three days after entering jail he had a marketing team working for him.
That equals zero financial issues.

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Financial issues had nothing to do with it because he made 3 million bucks doing autographs in prison. Even though his dream team cost $50K a day, he covered it with autographs and other memorabilia sales.
Three days after entering jail he had a marketing team working for him.
That equals zero financial issues.

He did not go to prison with the dream team.
The Dream Team [Money] kept him out of prison.
The Dream Team sounded like the NY Yankees starting lineup and probably cost as much.

He had no dream team when he committed armed robbery in Las Vegas.
He basically had a no name lawyer from Florida and a Las Vegas lawyer.

Even if I accept your premise he started making money AFTER he went to prison due to the robbery. That did not do him any good before and during the trial when he needed ANOTHER Dream Team He had already spent millions from the murder trial.

"According to O.J.'s lawyer, Simpson only reluctantly signed memorabilia AFTER his release from prison in order to pay legal fees. He claims his client has no interest in selling autographs for personal profit."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom