Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC, Don Spencer, the front man for OK2A, was one of the first to start doing the 2A "audits" and Harper was part of the group from OK2A .

I have watched several videos of him acting much like Harper basically daring LEOs to arrest him. I think that Don Spencer created this monster, so to speak, and then cut all ties when he lost control of him.

I believe he pulled back from doing the audits about the time that Harper starting getting a lot of negative press and feedback from the 2A community.

I have watched a lot of Spencer's videos of himself doing audits and OK2A events and meetings because I try to learn a lot about an organization before I consider joining them.

Because of Don Spencer and his ways I have a difficult time throwing my full support towards OK2A. I personally think they need a new front man for their organization.

That’s the way I saw it. Harper was one of the dogs Spencer was using in the fight. When Harper got too far out there, Spencer denied “ownership” of the dog.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You all closet liberals crack me up. I personally would like to be able to walk into a restaurant carrying my 18" double barrel shotgun and lay it on the table and now its legal (no matter if they serve beer of not) and if I did and it got reported to the news of went viral on FB, yall would shun me and call me an idiot.
Enjoy your government controls.

Maybe we can petition for you and Harper to be cell mates.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I disagree.

I want the public to know that the majority of gun owners find Tim Harper’s actions unacceptable.

Some did try to reason with him:

“Harper said he has heard from other gun owners who have cautioned against his approach, but is not deterred.”

This was from an news article in October 2018.

Because he's an attention whore.

He didn't care about educating anyone, at any time, because he's an attention whore trying to compensate for something. He is a lawful gun owner's worst nightmare.

I'm glad he got arrested.

I hope he loses his gun rights.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You all closet liberals crack me up. I personally would like to be able to walk into a restaurant carrying my 18" double barrel shotgun and lay it on the table and now its legal (no matter if they serve beer of not) and if I did and it got reported to the news of went viral on FB, yall would shun me and call me an idiot.
Enjoy your government controls.

Spoken like a true open carrying, cram it down their throat, OK red neck. Actions like this would do nothing to ensure we keep our gun rights. Would you check yourself in the mirror and take a selfie before you went? [emoji12]There is such a thing as enjoying the rights we have and picking a time and place to educate others about responsible firearms carrying. Your method would do nothing other than alienate others and give you a woody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spoken like a true open carrying, cram it down their throat, OK red neck. Actions like this would do nothing to ensure we keep our gun rights. Would you check yourself in the mirror and take a selfie before you went? [emoji12]There is such a thing as enjoying the rights we have and picking a time and place to educate others about responsible firearms carrying. Your method would do nothing other than alienate others and give you a woody.

Not if it was commonplace. Used to be 150 years ago.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But we also have no excuse to bash each other on a forum which can be seen by the public.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I guess I’m an open carrying, shove it down their throats red neck then too. Like clay said, this was commonplace about 150 years about. But now we live in a PC wimp culture so it’s not commonplace. I don’t remember the constitution saying anything about only being able to exercise the 2A in only places that don’t serve alcohol. We have allowed the culture to be what it is. Just because someone open Carries does NOT mean they are seeking attention. That is just ridiculous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom