Timothy Harper arrested..... finally! Idiot.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC, Don Spencer, the front man for OK2A, was one of the first to start doing the 2A "audits" and Harper was part of the group from OK2A .

I have watched several videos of him acting much like Harper basically daring LEOs to arrest him. I think that Don Spencer created this monster, so to speak, and then cut all ties when he lost control of him.

I believe he pulled back from doing the audits about the time that Harper starting getting a lot of negative press and feedback from the 2A community.

I have watched a lot of Spencer's videos of himself doing audits and OK2A events and meetings because I try to learn a lot about an organization before I consider joining them.

Because of Don Spencer and his ways I have a difficult time throwing my full support towards OK2A. I personally think they need a new front man for their organization.
I think you are somewhat correct on Spencer's "pullback" and I guess I've not seen any of the videos you mention. All the ones I've seen Spencer doing, he's basically wearing normal street clothes. He's never been all "tac'd out". No load bearing vests with extra AR mags, extra pistol mags, etc. to go with his AR or long gun. As a matter of fact I've seen a couple where he wasn't actually carrying at all. He was just looking to see what the police response would be when he presented his permit.

My take on him is he did "back off" on his public image like he should have because he seems to have moderated even from the last videos I've seen him post. As a matter of fact I haven't seen him doing an "audit" at all in some time, but I could have easily missed them. My point is that I've never seen him look or act like an ass. I can't honestly say the same about Harper.

And I too still haven't jumped on the OK2A train fully, though of late they seem to be doing good work and not coming across like jackasses.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I guess I’m an open carrying, shove it down their throats red neck then too. Like clay said, this was commonplace about 150 years about. But now we live in a PC wimp culture so it’s not commonplace. I don’t remember the constitution saying anything about only being able to exercise the 2A in only places that don’t serve alcohol. We have allowed the culture to be what it is. Just because someone open Carries does NOT mean they are seeking attention. That is just ridiculous.

Maybe not but there are a lot of voters out there just waiting for a chance to take away our gun rights. A lot of things have changed in 150 years but if you want to open carry then saddle up and ride cowboy. Just leave them shooting irons in the saddle bag before you venture into the Long Branch for a shot of whiskey. We know you boys are manly men if you open carry.

Just curious though, why do you choose to open carry? I know it’s legal but really don’t understand why someone would choose to in an urban environment? Seems like it just draws attention to you whether wanted or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Add another Closet liberal to the list.
You voted for Bloominidiot I hope.
I know MP plenty well enough to say he ain't no liberal. Everyone that has a different opinion on something isn't necessarily a liberal. That's what everyone should know. Bickering amongst ourselves is exactly what Bloomie and all the Moms like to see. Just sayin...

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I know MP plenty well enough to say he ain't no liberal. Everyone that has a different opinion on something isn't necessarily a liberal. That's what everyone should know. Bickering amongst ourselves is exactly what Bloomie and all the Moms like to see. Just sayin...

But bickering is fun. If MP can carry 5 guns concealed I know other guys can conceal at least 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess I’m an open carrying, shove it down their throats red neck then too. Like clay said, this was commonplace about 150 years about. But now we live in a PC wimp culture so it’s not commonplace. I don’t remember the constitution saying anything about only being able to exercise the 2A in only places that don’t serve alcohol. We have allowed the culture to be what it is. Just because someone open Carries does NOT mean they are seeking attention. That is just ridiculous.

Open carry does not make you an attention whore. But walking around a crowded park with an AR-15 pistol and a film crew does. What he tried to accomplish is to get people scared enough to call police and hope that he is able to get in a confrontation about his constitutional rights on camera.

He is to the gun community what the Westboro Baptist Church is to Christianity.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, "auditor" is not an appointed or elected position. Harper anointed himself as a 2A auditor, and now he has to live with the consequences of his actions. Sometimes the world just works that way.

Exactly. Funny how that audit thing can go both ways...

Latest posts

Top Bottom