• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Tissot PRX Powermatic 80 40mm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
400.00$
For sale: Tissot 40mm PRX Powermatic 80

Offering a gently used blue dial 40mm PRX Powermatic for sale. Only offering the watch for sale as I'm hoping to replace it with one of the new 35mm Powermatic versions that were just released. Watch is in very good used condition. Only notable blemishes are on the upper left corner on the top side of the case and on the left side of the case. Both of which are very minor and can be seen in the photos below. I don't own a timegrapher, but this watch was keeping time at +0.5 - +1.5 seconds per day over the course of time that I have owned it (when compared to the world clock on my phone). The bracelet has great articulation and is easily the most comfortable that I have ever worn. Watch comes as a full kit with all the factory links, plus an extra full link.

Asking $400 FTF in OKC area.

Not really looking for trades since I am planning to use the funds to purchase the same watch in a smaller size.

IPsghrW.jpeg

0hLerUu.jpeg

a0K4K05.jpeg

86hAdET.jpeg

ZljiYan.jpeg

PoggJQP.jpeg

dHg3ZA2.jpeg

iQIlNRy.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom