To the dealer with the yellow banners and tables of AR-15s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quail Fat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the gun-show held in OKC on Saturday 01-05-2012 I offered $1700 cash on a new Bushmaster A1 carbine "KISS" rifle. Your price was $1869 and you would only come down $75. This rifle normally sells for $599. Instead of making $1100 profit with a sale you blew me off and lost not only a sale but also a future sale.

Now that a ban has a zero chance of getting passed in Congress all I have to say to you us FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!

I told you $1700 was a reasonable offer but noooooooooo you wouldn't take it.

So now you're sitting on a bunch ARs and will have to sell them at the regular price when you could have moved them had you not been so freakin greedy.

I know the market determines the price, but there is no market for excessive price gouging as evidenced by your lack of sales on that day.

You gambled, you lost.

I won't be back. Ever.

FWIW I bought a Colt A2 Carbine from another vender. This guy wasn't excessively greedy and came down $300 on his price of $2000.

pokechoke

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
4i7n.jpg

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yellow banners? Was it Rijas? Because their prices will never go down. You just aren't their normal client base. You know too much about firearms for them to sell you a one.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious why you are saying there is "0" chance of a ban passing like it's an absolute.

Yellow banners? Was it Rijas? Because their prices will never go down. You just aren't their normal client base. You know too much about firearms for them to sell you a one.

I thought Rijas was green banners?

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do like I do - remember those who tried to screw their customers/constituents, whether gun dealers or politicians. Do your part to ensure that they have to find new customers, instead of repeat customers. I have a list from the 2008 scare that I refuse to give my money to, whether directly or indirectly

Quail Fat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious why you are saying there is "0" chance of a ban passing like it's an absolute.

I thought Rijas was green banners?

That's the consensus over at AR15.com, however if 18 million illegals become citizens they can give the dems the house in 2 years.

Obama did nothing with EO regarding banning imports of anything. The Congress will kill any bill before it goes to the floor.

In the mean time, I plan to gradually increase my P-Mag collection and buy a Colt M4 socom.

I don't know the name of the dealer, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Rijas (is Rijas the dealer with the 15 yr old girlies?)

Latest posts

Top Bottom