To the dealer with the yellow banners and tables of AR-15s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ekdkdk1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
we all thought there was no way in hell that he could pass obama care. and that the supreme court would uphold it.. but they did. i do not put anything past what these guys can do right now.. nationally over 50% off the country is in favor of more gun control.. and more than 50% believe assault weapons should be banned. it may not seem like it here in oklahoma.. but if oklahoma had a say. obama would not have been president

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we all thought there was no way in hell that he could pass obama care. and that the supreme court would uphold it.. but they did. i do not put anything past what these guys can do right now.. nationally over 50% off the country is in favor of more gun control.. and more than 50% believe assault weapons should be banned. it may not seem like it here in oklahoma.. but if oklahoma had a say. obama would not have been president

well that kinda dampens the enthusiasm, doesn't it ?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
y'all haven't taken into account when the next "crisis" might be...

one could be planned happen right before the bill is voted on.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices wont normalize until after congress acts or decidely does not act, and as pointed out, that is 2-3 months away. The longer prices stay high, the higher they will 'normalize' to.

grnflash

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prices wont normalize until after congress acts or decidely does not act, and as pointed out, that is 2-3 months away. The longer prices stay high, the higher they will 'normalize' to.

That's a very good point. There are a lot of discussions going on right now where something's a deal because it's "only" 150% of MSRP. Some manufacturers are already begining to revise their MSRP's higher, and of course, it won't take long for folks to forget just how cheap things used to be.

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would be Econ101 for sellers to know people will willingly pay these high prices. Gone are the days of the $600 AR

It would be History 101 to remember 4 years ago when the panic buying ended and prices went down dramatically. Both people and dealers will be stuck with overpriced junk. I'll have my cash ready to ease the morons' maxed out credit card debt like last time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom