Today is also "Hug A Vegetarian Day."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd be afraid to hug one, i've never seen a healthy one and i'd be afraid to crush their ribcage or something. Most look like someone that's spent some time in Auswitch.

That and I don't know any personally.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'd be afraid to hug one, i've never seen a healthy one and i'd be afraid to crush their ribcage or something. Most look like someone that's spent some time in Auswitch.

That and I don't know any personally.

I'd say 90% of meat eaters I know are overweight... There must be a connection!!! :uhh:

GOTOGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's sad news. We as american's should eat our red meat proudly!!

And proudly get colon cancer!

Here's a statement made years ago by a very qualified person: MOST of the cancers we get are from meat eating (all forms of flesh eating). Yes, some of you will say environmental, genetic, etc. That's why "MOST" is there. If we cut out our meat eating many of the cancers would disappear. We could also feed the planet (hungry planet, haha).

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Never seen a healthy one? She doesn't look that sick to me...

ai714.photobucket.com_albums_ww147_kellycj_silverstone.jpg

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a statement made years ago by a very qualified person: MOST of the cancers we get are from meat eating (all forms of flesh eating). Yes, some of you will say environmental, genetic, etc. That's why "MOST" is there. If we cut out our meat eating many of the cancers would disappear. We could also feed the planet (hungry planet, haha).

:rollingla

"Myopia is caused by frozen dairy products. If we could cut our ice cream consumption, many vision problems would disappear. No pun intended." ~ RidgeHunter 9/26/10

Latest posts

Top Bottom