Today is also "Hug A Vegetarian Day."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Take a look in the mirror: Notice how your eyes are on the front of your head, and see those pointy teeth in the front corner of your mouth? We're designed as predators, not prey. That makes us at least partially carnivorous.

Now, do most of us eat way more than we need, sure, but that's not only true of meat, most of us eat way too much of everything!

The crazy thing is, you can be a Vegetarian and agree with that. There's many different reasons people consider the veggie route.

My reason had nothing to do with our natural role in nature.

Christopher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesterday, I slow smoked 2 racks of beef ribs for 6 hours with hickory in my wood smoker, then basted them with my favorite bar-b-q sauce. They were so tender, juicy, flavorful and satisfying. I couldn't help to think that red meat was gift from God. I'm also in the best shape of my life..

Batman47

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Definition of pescatarian, occasionally used to describe those who abstain from eating all meat and animal flesh with the exception of fish.

Now I could do that, so fish isnt meat?

Latest posts

Top Bottom