Toilet Paper and Bathroom Accessories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are your favorite brands and items?

I'm partial to angel soft and quilted northern

also like to keep some delightful air freshener in there (no febreze)

What do you OSA toiletries experts have to say? What helps motivate you or comforts you in your most vulnerable moments?

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For bathroom tissue, I prefer Always Save brand. Seriously, I feel cleaner, and it's fairly cheap.

Air freshener, we rotate between a Glade plug in, a can of Febreeze, and a Scentsy.

Soap, we use Softsoap Cherry Orchid.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Engaging thread topic, chap!

I will be subscribing to this thread for future reference, but in the meantime perhaps you and I would be better served to discuss our experiences in regards to this subject over a cup of hot tea? I fear I may get too long-winded to discuss this effectively on an internet forum such as this. Brevity may be the soul of wit, but incessant rambling is most certainly the soul of toiletry discussions.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Engaging thread topic, chap!

I will be subscribing to this thread for future reference, but in the meantime perhaps you and I would be better served to discuss our experiences in regards to this subject over a cup of hot tea? I fear I may get too long-winded to discuss this effectively on an internet forum such as this. Brevity may be the soul of wit, but incessant rambling is most certainly the soul of toiletry discussions.

wonderful idea my good sir. Do you take lemon with your hot tea? what is your favorite style of hot tea? so many to choose from it is hard to decide.

I use a bidet. My wife calls it the sink and yells at me every time I use it. Crazy woman.

I swear they are all crazy...hear those are wonderful and refreshing

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Sears, J.C.Penny's and Mongomery Ward catalogs tacked to the wall with a penny nail.
Gives me reading material and"using"material.

Heck, I don't know....whatever the wife(La Patrona) buys and uses. If its good enough for her
tush,it's dang-for-sure good enough for old saddle sore, cow chasing, bow legged hiney
of mine!!!

Cohiba

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm tough. So I use this...

awww.onemoregadget.com_wp_content_uploads_2009_10_cheese_grater_toilet_paper_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom