Too soon to start the let's get excited about the Wanenmacher thread????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I love guns, but I’ve got to where I hate people. :anyone:
I agree that the patronage has changed to some degree. It’s more of an event that a gunshow to me. There’s really nothing I need but I enjoy the militaria and classic S&W’s. I ‘may’ be looking for another 28g or a decent O/U in 20.
It’s also an excuse to go to The Brothers Hooligan for a big chicken fried steak.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For many years there has been a group of us that have an island on the upper level. I stopped being a seller/trader a couple of years ago, but I still try to go and sit with my friends. Great times!

If you have interests in firearms, etc. you need to go. If you are one of those folks that seems to enjoy beaching, just stay home.

Lots to see, maybe make a new friend, maybe find that one thing you just can’t live without!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For many years there has been a group of us that have an island on the upper level. I stopped being a seller/trader a couple of years ago, but I still try to go and sit with my friends. Great times!

If you have interests in firearms, etc. you need to go. If you are one of those folks that seems to enjoy beaching, just stay home.

Lots to see, maybe make a new friend, maybe find that one thing you just can’t live without!
Didn’t witness protection encourage you to change avatar pictures when they gave you the new identity?!? :scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom