Took one to the hip today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ithrowicecubes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While my 14 month old son was using me as a jungle gym, he decided to bite me right on the hip. He bit hard enough to leave a mark through my shirt and shorts. That little velociraptor... :scratch:

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know but I keep taking shot's to the toes my son thinks its hilarious to grab my big toe and little toe and look at me and laugh than chomp on the middle toes........ I swear if its not an ankle bitter its a toe bighter.... I have taken to nick name my son the little blighter... still fun times!

kgoodrich

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
bitting him back dosent do any good. He got both mine and my wifes tollarance to pain. Its not the best of things at times. spank his butt and he just laughs... I hate it lol. not him just his tollarance to pain.

waltham41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
bitting him back dosent do any good. He got both mine and my wifes tollarance to pain. Its not the best of things at times. spank his butt and he just laughs... I hate it lol. not him just his tollarance to pain.

Have you considered giving him one to the hip then? Not suggesting it, just throwing it out as an idea ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom