Took the MMPI today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was reminded how bad the MMPI sucks to take. 500+ questions to find out if I'm crazy or not.

Good thing I was signed off on as not being to crazy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My cousin had to take it twice. LOL

I worked with another guy that failed it twice and said he'd never take it again because it was too hard. He was working unarmed security and was trying to go armed to get a raise. He just decided to be a career unarmed officer. Knowing the guy, I support his decision.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To hard. I guess he didn't answer false to the question, "its OK to go get drunk or high after work on a daily basis."

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's gets old pretty quick. If you paid attention, you were asked the same question at least two times, they just worded it differently each time.

Do you love your father?
Do you dislike your father?

Strangely enough, with those questions they can build a profile from that. When I finished mine, the shrink reviewed the test with me and told me what I liked, didn't like and described my personality.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is what we did in the follow up interview. Just a brief profile overview and a few specific questions. All in all about 10 minutes in his office for the interview.

Latest posts

Top Bottom