top break revolvers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I finally got my holster in! Alan @ Chisholm's Trail did an amazing job!
http://www.westernleatherholster.com/authentic-old-west-holsters/

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_charlieprince.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_charlieprince2.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_charlieprince6.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_charlieprince5.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_IMG_7811.jpg

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_charlieprince4.jpg

I have one of these along with a 7" in 45 Colt that I use when I shoot cowboy action.My 3" has genuine stag grips on it.

5MinuteMajor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just recieved this beaut for my Birthday on the 20th.
[Broken External Image]

All I know is it's an Iver Johnson, but it has a S&W logo on the grip, opposite the Owl Head. It seems to be .32 caliber, but I'm not sure if I can shoot .32 acp in it or not? It's in almost PERFECT condition, as far as I can tell anyways. Clean bore, nickle plating is very close to about 90+% condition.

If anyone knows where I can get parts (trigger does not reset, hammer won't fall in DA mode), or if this is safe to shoot, let me know!!

permafrost

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just recieved this beaut for my Birthday on the 20th.
[Broken External Image]

All I know is it's an Iver Johnson, but it has a S&W logo on the grip, opposite the Owl Head. It seems to be .32 caliber, but I'm not sure if I can shoot .32 acp in it or not? It's in almost PERFECT condition, as far as I can tell anyways. Clean bore, nickle plating is very close to about 90+% condition.

If anyone knows where I can get parts (trigger does not reset, hammer won't fall in DA mode), or if this is safe to shoot, let me know!!

Probably shoots 32 S&W. I have two U.S. revolvers (made by I. J.) that are indentical to yours except they don't have the safety hammer mechanism. There is a small flat spring under the trigger that breaks easily or falls out when dissassembled. This is usually the problem with the trigger as I believe it resets the sear also to hold the hammer back. Parts are hard to come by. If your handy you can build them. I shoot mine on occasion but they will spit a little lead as the pawl and indexing star in the center of the cylinder wear thru the years and timing gets off. I wouldn't shoot it until you get everything working correctly. They are cute as hell though! Gotta 21 year old nephew in the army that giggles everytime he comes over and shoots it

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh Bejesus, I knew I shouldn't have looked in here. That NAA is now the first pistol I've really wanted in years :/

Actually, I'd like one the same size as their Mini Masters in .22LR, but that's just being picky.

Latest posts

Top Bottom