Topeka brass score. 256 Win Mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clackamas Jack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know anything about these? Never heard the .256 Win Mag until the other say when i picked these up at a store that was going outta business in Topeka.

Attachments

• 20231003_182626_HDR.jpg
    20231003_182626_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
  • 20231003_182658.jpg
    20231003_182658.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Clackamas Jack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well the gun shop in Topeka was going outta business sadly and the owner gave be a bunch of books and old American Rifleman mags from the 70's so I kinda want to pass the buck and bought some things I didn't really need but was interested in. This brass was some of it I got. I am kicking myself for not buying all of his Weatherby ammo and old 244 Remington Herters ammo but I was semi in a hurry and headed to Omaha.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well the gun shop in Topeka was going outta business sadly and the owner gave be a bunch of books and old American Rifleman mags from the 70's so I kinda want to pass the buck and bought some things I didn't really need but was interested in. This brass was some of it I got. I am kicking myself for not buying all of his Weatherby ammo and old 244 Remington Herters ammo but I was semi in a hurry and headed to Omaha.
Dang I'd been all over the 244 ammo. I still have a few mixed in with my 6mm brass but probably not a box full.

Clackamas Jack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang I'd been all over the 244 ammo. I still have a few mixed in with my 6mm brass but probably not a box full.

Blue Shed gun shop in Topeka has at least 3 boxes. They have a website but not sure if they are still open this week or permanently closed by now but maybe give them a call and see if they can part with the ammo and send it and or if you were headed that way.

Oak

New to the site!
Reaction score
Anybody know anything about these? Never heard the .256 Win Mag until the other say when i picked these up at a store that was going outta business in Topeka.
I would give my left leg for those. I just bought a 256 Marlin model 62 and been trying to find factory brass. I have dies and some bullets, but no brass. In the process of trying to make some out of 357 and it is a heartache. Oak

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just came across 80 rounds of 256 Win Mag, 60 gr hollow points and one old Winchester X box.
Oak, if you're still looking, hit me up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom