Topeka brass score. 256 Win Mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would give my left leg for those. I just bought a 256 Marlin model 62 and been trying to find factory brass. I have dies and some bullets, but no brass. In the process of trying to make some out of 357 and it is a heartache. Oak

I would give my left leg for those. I just bought a 256 Marlin model 62 and been trying to find factory brass. I have dies and some bullets, but no brass. In the process of trying to make some out of 357 and it is a heartache. Oak
OAK...Just came across 80 rounds of 256 Win Mag, 60 gr hollow points and one old Winchester X box.
Oak, if you're still looking, hit me up

Oak

New to the site!
Reaction score
Just came across 80 rounds of 256 Win Mag, 60 gr hollow points and one old Winchester X box.
Oak, if you're still looking, hit me up.
Yes, I would love to have these. I can be reached at 856 725 0690. You can text me and I will call you on my dime. Been reloading for 40 plus years and have always wanted to reload the 256. Can't find it anywhere on the internet or at shows. Thanks. John Oakie Taggart

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I would love to have these. I can be reached at 856 725 0690. You can text me and I will call you on my dime. Been reloading for 40 plus years and have always wanted to reload the 256. Can't find it anywhere on the internet or at shows. Thanks. John Oakie Taggart
Just remember 25 bullets like for 25-06 or 257 roberts won't expand at slow velocities.

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Texted you. Just realized you live in NJ. Thanks for your reply

Latest posts

Top Bottom