Trayvon's mom seeking trademark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Oklahoma, a young black man may rape, rob, and then kill an 85 yr old white woman, beat her 90 yr old husband severely, all for a TV, a car, and a couple of hundred bucks, and there is no national outrage....business as usual, I guess.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meanwhile, in Oklahoma, a young black man may rape, rob, and then kill an 85 yr old white woman, beat her 90 yr old husband severely, all for a TV, a car, and a couple of hundred bucks, and there is no national outrage....business as usual, I guess.
yea and to make it even worse (if that is possible ) i heard someone say that it was a gang initiation.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

To be fair... usually in Oklahoma it's the white meth addict that's out doing that kind of stuff.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of you guys are so insightful I don't know how you stand yourselves. How do you not have your own talk shows? It's a shame for such engrossing social commentary to not have a larger platform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom