Trayvon's mom seeking trademark?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ten wonderful years without the idiot box blaring away in my living room, ten wonderful years without the One Eyed Monster telling me what to think, ten wonderful years without the Plug In Drug clouding my mind...ten wonderful years TV free probably lets me out of the talk show derby. Sorry!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it's all that reverse discrimination you guys like to talk about.

Well all I can do is sit back and watch in rapt admiration at the valiant attempts to pull the wool away from America's eyes.

Has anyone posed the question of "Why are black people never arrested?" or "Why are jails disproportionately full of white inmates?" If not, maybe you could write an article on it, mightymouse. Could be your time to shine.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.qkme.me_35km2x.jpg

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the idiot box dead and buried, I could opt almost completely out of this three ring circus run from the monkey tent if I would just follow the example of that YouTube dad who shot the laptop to death with a .45. I'm more of a 9mm man myself....

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the idiot box dead and buried, I could opt almost completely out of this three ring circus run from the monkey tent if I would just follow the example of that YouTube dad who shot the laptop to death with a .45. I'm more of a 9mm man myself....

Well, you missed it then. He was on Brian William's show the other day saying that he should have controlled his temper better and not stooped to his kid's level. Sad, I liked that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom