Tree Stand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My ladder stands have been up for so long, I don't remember the brand names. I prefer the stands with the fold up shooting rail. Never have to move them when the area is a 60' wide creek bottom.
I also have two 16' tripod stands up with full cloth covers on them. Those are really nice and comfortable. In open terrain without a tree for a mile or so.
Oh, yeah have one box blind up and another in the barn waiting on my buddy and I to get some time to get it up. Its not mounted to the poles yet, so it may go as a ground blind.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That retractor would be awesome!

Two years ago a friend of mine elected not to use a safety strap of any kind. Coming down the ladder of one of my stands, he missed a step with his left foot and managed to break both legs when he hit the ground. Still has lots of problems, and is looking at more surgery after the first of next year. The Fallguy would have saved him all that.

In fairness, he was carrying his bow in his left hand, and he knew better, but it still would have saved him, and this system is the only one I have seen that protects you on the ladder, which is where lots of accidents happen.

In the last year my strength and balance have taken some hits (better now, but still not back to normal) and I don't dare climb without a safety climbing device.

Found these on Amazon, but BassPro had a better price in OKC. Bought a second one recently.

Can't wait 'til Friday. CB

Latest posts

Top Bottom