Trigger Warning Dillon Blasphemy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have been fighting with Lee's powder systems for way too long. They are great with the right powders, but make an ungodly mess with fine powder and jam on rod powder. I took a leap if faith and came out ahead on this one. Ordered a Dillon powder measure and the right funnel, slapped some springs around the powder bar and zip tied the two fail safes and viola no more spills!

adjhag.jpg

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't beat the Blue! I have an OLD RT1200 (SN0062) trimmer that the bakelite brush holders broke, I used electrical tape to hold the brushes in and worked OK. Contacted Dillon and they said to send it in, no charge other than shipping to get it there. Came back in less then a week with a brand new updated to RT 1500 end cap. That is superb customer service! Definitely a Dillon fan boy here.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't beat the Blue! I have an OLD RT1200 (SN0062) trimmer that the bakelite brush holders broke, I used electrical tape to hold the brushes in and worked OK. Contacted Dillon and they said to send it in, no charge other than shipping to get it there. Came back in less then a week with a brand new updated to RT 1500 end cap. That is superb customer service! Definitely a Dillon fan boy here.
I've heard a lot of stories like that, their customer service is awesome. Definitely a fan boy of buy once cry once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom